Origin Protocol provides a platform for building peer-to-peer marketplaces and e-commerce applications.
Key facts to know about Origin Protocol:
– The project has raised 38.1MM USD via private & public token sales from November 2017 to July 2018
– Most of the tokens will start to be unlocked from April 2020
– Good advisors from Pantera Capital and Ethereum Foundation
– Social channels with a large number of subscribers (about 80k)
– 24 public repos on Github, 11,000 commits and around 200 contributors.
– Good partnerships. Most known are Circle, TrustToken and MakerDao
– The Mainnet is scheduled to be launched in the 1st quarter of 2020
Circulating supply: 23,862,410 OGN (2.39%), most of the tokens were sold at $0.12.
Initial market cap at this price: $2,863,489 (is a relatively small market cap)
Initial market cap at $0.136(Coinlist Sale): $ 3,254,833
Subscribe for more news: https://t.me/CryptoRankNews