Blockchain-Related Venture Investing Activity Is Gaining Traction to ATH
While the blockchain crowdfunding market has slowed down slightly, the VC investment market is thriving.
Some of the deals in the last 30 days:
– BisonTrails raised $25.5M from Blockchain Capital, Coinbase and ConsenSys.
– CoinList $10M from Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey
– Pomp’s Morgan Creek raised $61M for blockchain fund, Targets $250M
– KindredVentures raised $56M
– Nifty Gateway acquired by Gemini.
– TRM Labs raised $4.2M from investors including PayPal and Y Combinator
– Radpay Raised $1.2M in Seed Round with the participation of investment firms Resiliency Ventures and BlackLaunch
– DeFi Startup Compound Finance Raised $25M Led by Andreessen Horowitz
– BitOrb exchange raised $6.4 Million