Incrypted Kyiv Meetup with representatives of the crypto community and Ukrainian authorities to be held in Kyiv
Ukrainian cryptomedia Incrypted will hold the second Incrypted Kyiv Meetup dedicated to the project’s sixth anniversary. The event will bring together representatives of Ukrainian regulators and the blockchain community for panel discussions.
On November 3, 2023, the second Incrypted Kyiv Meetup event will be held in honor of the sixth anniversary of Incrypted, the leading Ukrainian media about the crypto industry and blockchain technologies.
The event will feature several panel discussions. One of them is dedicated to the legalization of digital assets in Ukraine. Among the participants:
- Alex Bornyakov, Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for IT Development;
- Maxim Libanov, member of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission;
- Peter Bilyk, Head of Technology & Investment at Juscutum.
The speakers of Incrypted Kyiv Meetup will also discuss how to launch a successful crypto startup. The discussion will feature:
- Mister from HAPI and Scamfari;
- CEO of Stroom Network Rostyslav Shvets;
- Dmytro Kuriksha, co-founder of the UaCatsDivision project. This is a charitable NFT initiative to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in which Incrypted participates;
- CEO of Majinx.io Ruslan Lynnyk.
Additionally, there will be influencers’ Q&A panel dedicated to the specifics of earnings in a bear market. It will be attended by ELRMCF founder and CEO Igor Tunik, co-founder and CEO of Cryptology Kostya Kudo, and Cryptomannn.
Entrepreneur Vlad Nozdrachev will also take part in the event. He is behind the launch of Sense Education, Superludi, and Seek studio.
You can buy tickets to the event here.