The Cardano Summit returns for the 3rd year in a row—and Media outlet is pleased to announce that it will be in the heart of the action as a Summit 2023 media partner.
Taking place at the Grand Hyatt in Dubai from 2 November to 4 November, Cardano Summit 2023 will have over 100 speakers representing all aspects of the blockchain industry across two stages and two days, complemented by an exhibition space and multiple masterclasses.
Speaking about the event, Frederik Gregaard, CEO of the Cardano Foundation, said, “Cardano Summit 2023, like previous years, will be an extraordinary gathering, bringing together an exceptional lineup of visionaries, thought leaders, and innovators from the blockchain sector. Staging the summit in Dubai, which is rapidly emerging as one of the top crypto hubs in the world, ensures that we continue to deliver diverse opportunities for attendees of Cardano Summit.”
Speakers and lineup
On day one, the sessions will examine key questions and considerations related to building operational resilience and the need for education around blockchain technology. This will include highlighting the importance of robust and reliable blockchain infrastructure, plus a dive into regulatory issues. On day two, sessions will explore the conditions needed to increase blockchain adoption through novel utility that impacts the world—envisioning a future supported by decentralized technology.
In addition to this, with over 25 community-led events spread across the globe from Vancouver to Amsterdam, Jakarta, and Tokyo, the Summit 2023 will also serve as a platform for local projects to showcase their work.
Speakers on the lineup include:
- Frederik Gregaard – CEO, Cardano Foundation
- Charles Hoskinson – CEO, IOG
- Ken Kodama – CEO, EMURGO
- Dr Marwan Al Zarouni – CEO, Dubai Blockchain Center
- Emmanuelle Ganne -Senior Analyst, Economic Research and Statistics Division,
World Trade Organisation
- Nick Cooper – Head of Finance, Stacks Foundation
- Dominik Schiener – Co-Founder of IOTA & Chairman of IOTA Foundation
- Ayumi Moore Aoki – Founder and CEO, Women-in-Tech
- Vanessa Zuabi – Head of Ecosystem Development, VARA
- Gabrielle Inzirillo – Head of Ecosystem Development, ADGM
- Dr. Bernhard Kronfellner – Partner & Associate Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Carmen Hett – Corporate Treasurer, UNHCR
- Milica Begovic – Head of Strategic Innovation, UNDP
- Paola Valencia – Director of Operations & Strategic Partnerships, House of Blockchain. Swiss
- Glen Jordan – CEO and Co-Founder, Empowa
- Andrew Westberg – CTO, NEWM
- Shahaf Bar-Geffen – CEO, COTI
- Robert Quartly-Janeiro – CSO, Bitrue
- Dr Weijia Zhang – VP of Engineering at Wanchain
- Andre Ayotte – Partner, Modus Africa
Further information on the speakers, sponsors and the Summit Hackathon, as well as details on the more than 25 community-led events across the globe can be found here.
Awards and Hackathons
In addition to the speaking events, the Cardano Summit 2023 will also include an incredible Gala Awards Dinner, where the Armani Pavilion at the Burj Khalifa will play host to the celebratory event. This spectacular occasion will mark the conclusion of the summit, with the announcement of the winners of the Cardano Summit Awards, which will recognize organizations and individuals who have demonstrated outstanding contributions to the Cardano infrastructure and ecosystem.
In the lead up to the Cardano Summit in Dubai, a Hackathon will be held online. An expert jury will decide who takes home the main prize, which is an opportunity for the winner to bring their ideas to life. The winner will also be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner.
Ken Kodama, CEO of EMURGO, said, “Cardano Summit is the annual flagship event for the Cardano ecosystem and key stakeholders in the blockchain industry. EMURGO is proud to support this year’s Cardano Summit 2023 to foster greater industry collaboration, share key insights, and spur innovation. This year’s Cardano Summit 2023 will unite the global Cardano community, inspire builders, and also present exciting opportunities to showcase projects and participate in blockchain masterclasses.”
How to Join
[Media outlet] is excited to join the Cardano Foundation at the Cardano Summit 2023. Want to join us? Register to attend the main event (at no cost) in Dubai here.
Virtual attendees can register here.
For more information and to stay updated on the Dubai agenda and information on the host of community-led events taking place across the world, please visit www.cardanosummit2023.com